Thursday, July 9, 2009

Obama the Samurai

Although these figures have been out for a while now, they still manage to intrigue me. I really wish I had bought a few while I was in Japan, but it seems that they sold out pretty fast. Definitely one of the most amazing action figure that I've seen in a long time. It's our president wielding various weapons like the katana, light saber, pistol and more. He even faces up against Darth Vader and takes a nap in a kotatsu (a short table with a heater built into the bottom and a blanket layed over the top to keep the warmth in). He can be your hero too!

I'm thinking I just might have to make a samurai Obama figure for my army, just for the fun of it. Though, its 15mm so it's not like anyone will notice. I'd have to come up with a cleaver sashimono (war flag worn on the backs of samurai warriors, sometimes conveying messages but usually used for army identification).

1 comment:

Starbreaker said...

You can also see more about this Obama Action figure at: http://gizmodo.com/5136576/