Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Japanese TV

After returning from Japan I thought to myself, "Being able to watch Japanese TV on a regular basis would really help me to understand more." When I got home the first thing I did was google 'Japanese TV.' By doing that I found the greatest tool and it just so happens to be free.
It's called KeyHoleTV3.13. The video quality is a little bit better than youtube. Its good enough that you can make the screen larger and not feel like your looking at a bunch of talking squares. The frame rate can be slow at times and other times its not too bad.

Because KeyHoleTV streems live from Japan, there is no time time change. This means that when its night time here you're watching morning news/shows. Luckly for me, I enjoy the Japanese morning channels. Though, if you wanted to watch the night time shows get ready to pull an all nighter or wake up at the butt crack of dawn.

Also, KeyHoleTV has both TV and Raido stations and not all of them are consistantly avalible.

Find out more here: http://xorsyst.com/japan/watch-japanese-tv-online/

No comments: